Stepping Stones offers a range of workshops, one to one sessions and events helping our clients transform their own lives and the lives of their children and families.
Below you’ll find a list of upcoming groups and activities at Stepping Stones. Occasionally timings can change based on demand from clients. This page is kept up to date with our most current plans. If you’d like to find out more about any of the groups or services before making a referral, please give the office a ring on 01582 457114.
Running throughout the year
- One to one sessions: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Counselling: We offer counselling sessions that are available to our clients only, these include Person Centered Therapy, Psycho Dynamic Therapy and Art Therapy.
- Beyond Anger programme: Closed group on Mondays mornings, 10am to 12.30pm.
- Onyx Beyond Trauma programme: Closed group on Monday afternoons, 12.30pm to 2.30pm.
- Freedom Forever programme: New closed group on Tuesday afternoons, 1pm to 3pm, commencing 29th January for 6 weeks.
- Mellow Parenting programme: New closed group on Wednesdays, commencing March 2019 for 14 weeks. Exact date to be confirmed.
- Freedom programme: Open programme, meaning you can join any time during the 11 weeks running Thursday mornings 10am to 12 noon.
- Nurture programme for parents: Closed group on Thursday mornings, 10am to 1pm.