Our Ofsted registered childcare facility is open for children (aged 0 to 5) of clients attending appointments with us on site. If agreed in advance we are sometimes also able to provide childcare if you’re attending important meetings at our partner agencies:
Typically our childcare is open:
- 09.30 to 15.00 Monday to Thursday
The setting provides:
- Sessional places for children of women attending other services in Stepping Stones
- Age appropriate structured and unstructured play and learning opportunities
- Provision of healthy snacks and lunches which meet a range of dietary and cultural needs for children attending
- One to one sessions with mum and child(ren) to support contact orders as agreed by Local Authorities
- Informal advice to parents on child health, development and parenting
- Stay and play activity sessions with parents and children
- Liaison with partnership agencies, including regarding child protection and safeguarding
- Maintenance of records in line with Ofsted requirement.
Our most recent Ofsted inspection assessed as a good.