Stepping Stones offers a range of workshops, one to one sessions and events helping our clients transform their own lives and the lives of their children and families.
Below you’ll find a list of upcoming groups and activities at Stepping Stones. Occasionally timings can change based on demand from clients. This page is kept up to date with our most current plans. If you’d like to find out more about any of the groups or services before making a referral, please give the office a ring on 01582 457114.
Running throughout the year
- One to one sessions: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Counselling: Appointment slots available throughout the week Monday to Friday
- Freedom programme: Wednesdays and Thursdays – open programme, meaning you can join any time during the 11 weeks
- Choices group programme for women at risk of offending: Every Tuesday
- Freedom programme: New evening, rolling group starting on Tuesday 28th November 2017.
- Freedom programme: New afternoon, rolling group starting on Thursday 7th December 2017.