Stepping Stones offers a range of workshops, one to one sessions and events helping our clients transform their own lives and the lives of their children and families.
Below you’ll find a list of upcoming groups and activities at Stepping Stones. Occasionally timings can change based on demand from clients. This page is kept up to date with our most current plans. If you’d like to find out more about any of the groups or services before making a referral, please give the office a ring on 01582 457114.
Running throughout the year
- One to one sessions: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Counselling: Appointment slots available throughout the week Monday to Friday
- Freedom programme: Wednesdays and Thursdays – open programme, meaning you can join any time during the 11 weeks
- Choices group programme for women at risk of offending: Every Tuesday
- Onyx Beyond Trauma programme: Closed group started on Monday 5th June 2017, running until 14th August 2017
- Beyond Anger programme: Closed group started Wednesday 28th June 2017, running until Wednesday 15th November 2017
- Nurturing programme for parents: New closed group started on Friday 28th July 2017, running until 29th September 2017
- Peep programme for parents: New closed group starting on Wednesday 6th September 2017, running until 11th October 2017
- Mellow Babies: New closed group starting on Tuesday 19th September 2017, running until 19th December 2017
- Onyx Beyond Trauma programme: New group starting on Monday 11th September 2017, running until 20th November 2017