One to one support forms the heart of services provided in Stepping Stones. Every woman accessing the organisation will be allocated a Women’s Support Practitioner who will be your main point of contact in the organisation.
They’ll work with you to:
- Assess your needs and strengths and goals and agree with you how we can support you to work towards them.
- Work one to one with clients (if required) to provide emotional support, practical advice and guidance, and advocacy – to help you reach your goals.
- Liaise with other members of the team, making sure you’re linked up to the right Stepping Stones services for you.
- Make sure in contact with the right specialists outside of our organisation and that you feel your voice is heard.
- Be your first and main point of contact for the organisation if you ever need to get in contact with us.